Easy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecups Recipe
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- Cherry pie filling or maraschino cherries
- Place vanilla wafers, flat side down, in paper-lined muffin cups; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Stir in cocoa, eggs and extract until blended.
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until tops are puffed. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and a spoonful of cherry pie filling or cherries. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecups
Sort By :
I had some carmel and pecans here so I split them and made half turtle and the other half cherry. For gluten free people you can leave the cookies out and be able to still enjoy these.
This was easy to make and delicious. It's a light tasting chocolate cheesecake and it actually made 28 so I had plenty to share with friends and keep some for myself.