Easy Chili Recipe
This recipe is handy when you want a fast, filling meal.—Betty-Jean Molyneux, Geneva, Ohio
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings ( 2 quarts).
1 cup: 158 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Easy Chili
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC