Easy Chiffon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/4 cps cold water
- 1 cup frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in the whipped topping and 2 cups of strawberries. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Garnish with the remaining strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
One piece equals 138 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Easy Chiffon Pie
"It was pretty good for a healthier recipe. The main drawback is that I am single and it is hard to eat a whole pie before the strawberries go bad...so if I make it again, I will take it some place where I won't be the only one eating it!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.