Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimiento, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushrooms soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups (4 to 6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large Dutch oven; saute green pepper and onion until peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken, mushrooms, pimiento, soup, milk, garlic powder and salt. Drain spaghetti and add to mixture; toss. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Tetrazzini(5)
Sort By :
This is an easy meal to make and my husband requested that it be made again and again! A good sign from such a picky eater! Also, I love that it's a white sauce meal that is so low in calories! A rare find!
This was very good, I did add some broccoli for a meal in one.
Awesome! Quick short form but Very Good!!!!!!!
I use cream of celery soup because I think it gives this casserole a more appealing color. I have made multiple pans for carry-in dinners and it always goes over well.
this was good, but I would like to try it with a blush sauce next time
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Tetrazzini >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >