- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour and seasoned salt. Place cornflakes and butter in separate shallow bowls. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Strips
"Pretty tasteless. Seemed too coated with dry taste of corn flakes."
"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy"
"I am not so sure what makes people give this recipe 5 stars. It is average. My family of six ate them, but no one raved - that's for sure."
"Easy and good."
"My kids adored these!"