- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour and seasoned salt. Place cornflakes and butter in separate shallow bowls. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Strips
Sort By :
"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy"
"I am not so sure what makes people give this recipe 5 stars. It is average. My family of six ate them, but no one raved - that's for sure."
"Easy and good."
"My kids adored these!"
"I substituted the corn flakes for crushed ritz crackers, did everything else exactly the same and these are absolutely DELICIOUS!! Probably the best Chicken Strips ive had! Great Recipe"