“I came up with these one night when I was looking for a new, fast way to serve chicken. They make great appetizers, especially when served with barbecue or sweet-and-sour sauce for dunking. I’ve been told they’re restaurant-quality.” Crystal Sheckles-Gibson - Beespring, Kentucky
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour and seasoned salt. Place cornflakes and butter in separate shallow bowls. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Chicken Strips in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p21
Reviews for Easy Chicken Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review