Easy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed and chopped
- 1. Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomato and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 683 calories, 29g fat (16g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 1190mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 48g protein
Reviews for Easy Chicken Quesadillas
"Used some leftover grilled chicken to make these. Also traded out the tomatoes & onions for guacamole.These were a big hit."
"Super quick & easy. My family really enjoys these, but I have to leave the onion & tomato off for them. I like to use salsa instead plus a smidge of taco seasoning."
"YUM!!!!!! I love this recipie, it is so delicious!!!!!"