Easy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K. Roach, Warsaw, Ohio
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed and chopped
- 1. Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomato and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 683 calories, 29 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 1,190 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 48 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC