- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed and chopped
- Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomato and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Sort By :
"Used some leftover grilled chicken to make these. Also traded out the tomatoes & onions for guacamole.These were a big hit."
"Super quick & easy. My family really enjoys these, but I have to leave the onion & tomato off for them. I like to use salsa instead plus a smidge of taco seasoning."
"YUM!!!!!! I love this recipie, it is so delicious!!!!!"