For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K. Roach, Warsaw, Ohio
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed and chopped
- Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomato and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Quesadillas in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p15
Reviews for Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review