Easy Chicken Potpie Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup plus 2/3 cup fat-free milk, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soups, 1/2 cup milk, thyme, pepper and poultry seasoning. Stir in vegetables and chicken.
- 2. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, stir biscuit mix and remaining milk just until blended. Drop by 12 rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts; 1-1/3 cups chicken mixture with 2 biscuits equals 342 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 871 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Potpie
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.