- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, chicken, sour cream, soup, chilies, onion, pepper and salt. Spoon about 1/2 cup off center on each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Sort By :
"About to cook up some tonight. Can't wait. Looks easy and delilious."
"Loved them, will make them again."
"Very good. I loved it.. Will diffidently make it again!"
"It was good. Needs a little more "crunch" in my opinion, but then again, I'm not a fan of Mexican dishes. The family likes it."
"I just made it last night and it was very good. It did take longer to prepare, but it was still worth it and good. I put some enchilada sauce over top with the cheese on top and that made it really moist and very good. It was a great recipe!!!"