Easy Chicken Divan
"I got this recipe from a co-worker and then made a few changes to it to suit my family's tastes," shares Leicester, New York's Violet Englert. "It's excellent with corn bread," she suggests.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the chicken, salt
- and pepper. Top with broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the soup,
- mayonnaise, milk and 1-1/2 cups cheese; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 4-6 servings.