Easy Chicken Divan Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the chicken, salt and pepper. Top with broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and 1-1/2 cups cheese; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Easy Chicken Divan
"This was very easy to make and tasted great. We will definitley make this again. Tip: Be sure to thaw your broccoli and pat dry so your casserole is not watery. Enjoy!"