I never bring home leftovers whenever I take this creamy, stick-to-your-ribs casserole to a potluck. Its mild flavor has broad appeal. I especially like the way that the crumb topping adds a bit of crunch to each meaty serving. -Faye Hintz, Springfield, Missouri
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Fresh parsley and sweet red pepper rings, optional
- Combine chicken, soup and sour cream; spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs, butter and celery seed; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with parsley and red pepper if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Potluck Chicken Casserole in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p33
Reviews for Easy Chicken Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review