Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Fresh parsley and sweet red pepper rings, optional
- Combine chicken, soup and sour cream; spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs, butter and celery seed; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with parsley and red pepper if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"This dish is one of my favorites! It's great to eat when you're not feeling well or when you have lots of people over for a family dinner. Definitely a good dish!"
"This was an easy way to use leftover chicken. I substituted cream of mushroom soup because that's all I had in the pantry. Served it over rice & everyone enjoyed it."
"My father-in-law likes bland, so this is a good recipe for him. I add some chopped leftover spaghetti and cheese to make an easy meal. I make a smaller batch for just the 2 of us when I have a little leftover chicken."
"Wonderfully tasty recipe and easy enough for my 12 year old daughter and I to make together! Used lemon pepper and fresh parmesian w/the crushed butter crackers. Rice would be wonderful, but couldn't convince my egg noodle loving family!"
"Good recipe, very easy.Next time I will add mixed veggies to the recipe. And I like the suggestion of putting rice in the bottom of the dish."