Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Fresh parsley and sweet red pepper rings, optional
- Combine chicken, soup and sour cream; spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs, butter and celery seed; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with parsley and red pepper if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Casserole(5)
Sort By :
My father-in-law likes bland, so this is a good recipe for him. I add some chopped leftover spaghetti and cheese to make an easy meal. I make a smaller batch for just the 2 of us when I have a little leftover chicken.
Wonderfully tasty recipe and easy enough for my 12 year old daughter and I to make together! Used lemon pepper and fresh parmesian w/the crushed butter crackers. Rice would be wonderful, but couldn't convince my egg noodle loving family!
Good recipe, very easy.
Next time I will add mixed veggies to the recipe. And I like the suggestion of putting rice in the bottom of the dish.
This is a very easy recipe and very delicious! The only thing I did different was I put a layer of rice underneath the chicken mix and I used saltines as that is all I had on hand. I added the rice under before baking so the rice would absorb some of the flavor. Very good flavor!
This has become a go-to comfort dish recipe over the years. Great served over rice or egg noodles!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >