Easy Chicken and Noodles Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken and Noodles
Sort By :
"A family favorite!"
"Very easy and versatile! We added mushrooms sauted in garlic. I am sure it would be good with rosemary as well."
"I love this and so easy to fix. I added a little tarragon for a little added sweetness. Yummo!"
"I add fresh spinach sometimes I grade a carrot in as well. simple and easy."