Easy Chicken and Noodles Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken and Noodles(12)
Sort By :
I love this and so easy to fix. I added a little tarragon for a little added sweetness. Yummo!
I add fresh spinach sometimes I grade a carrot in as well. simple and easy.
I add fresh spinach sometimes I grade a carrot in as well. simple and easy. I like to add fresh black pepper also.
Great! Good way to use up leftover noodles and chicken! Added frozen peas....yummy and kids loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >