In Lancaster, Ohio, Shirley Heston can prepare this stovetop supper in mere minutes. Canned soup makes the sauce a snap to throw together while the noodles boil. It's comforting and inexpensive, too, at $1.22 per serving.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Chicken and Noodles in Quick Cooking December 2000, p51
Reviews for Easy Chicken and Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review