Easy Chicken and Noodles Recipe
In Lancaster, Ohio, Shirley Heston can prepare this stovetop supper in mere minutes. Canned soup makes the sauce a snap to throw together while the noodles boil. It's comforting and inexpensive, too, at $1.22 per serving.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 368 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 790 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC