- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- COOK and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. or until evenly browned.
- ADD broccoli, soup and water; stir. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; simmer on low heat 5 min. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken and Broccoli
Sort By :
"Liked it very much, but, my rice did not cook. So, I had to use precooked rice and just had to deal with the rice that did not cook. I will make it again."
"This was very quick and easy for a weeknight meal! I added 1/4 olive oil mayo and 1 more cup of cheese on top and melted."