- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- COOK and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. or until evenly browned.
- ADD broccoli, soup and water; stir. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; simmer on low heat 5 min. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Chicken and Broccoli in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Easy Chicken and Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review