Easy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small food processor, combine the cottage cheese, milk, butter sprinkles and garlic; cover and process until smooth.
- 2. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Add the chicken, tomatoes and olives. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine; serve with chicken mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup pasta with 2/3 cup chicken mixture equals 343 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 770 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.