- 3 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small food processor, combine the cottage cheese, milk, butter sprinkles and garlic; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Add the chicken, tomatoes and olives. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine; serve with chicken mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Alfredo
Sort By :
This recipe works better with 1/2 c. cream cheese instead of the cottage cheese. I also substituted 1T real butter for butter sprinkles. I did like the addition of sun dried tomatoes and black olives. That was a nice twist!
Just loved this recipe!!
Chicken Alfredo is a well known recipe in our home and we do it the way we want it to be. This recipe is interesting but slightly different from how we fix it.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Alfredo >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >