Easy Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 22 min YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-2/3 cups milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1. COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain pasta mixture.
- 2. MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through.
- 3. ADD chicken mixture to pasta mixture; mix lightly. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cup equals 570 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 510 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC