- 1/2 pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-2/3 cups milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain pasta mixture.
- MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through.
- ADD chicken mixture to pasta mixture; mix lightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Sort By :
This was delicious! I was so excited to have this turn out so well. I love alfedo sauce and I'ved tried the jars of ready-made and was disappointed with them. This is so good, I will serve it when company comes to dinner.
Quick & easy. The family loved it!!