Easy Cherry Tarts Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Place crescent dough on a lightly floured surface; seal seams and perforations. Cut into 24 pieces; press onto the bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Place about 1/2 teaspoon in each cup. Combine pie filling and extract; place about 2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Cherry Tarts(3)
Sort By :
This has become a family favorite for all get togethers
Next time I'll use regular muffin tins -- the mini muffin tins overflowed too much and the cherries slide off. Tasty, but didn't look as presentable as the photo.
I made these and changed a few things... I won second places in a cook off with these!!!
I used Phyllo Cups insyead of crescents. I added Brie Cheese to cream mixture to cut the sweetness. And I used Fresh Strawberries instead of cherries.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Pie Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Pie Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >