Easy Cheesy Nachos Recipe
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) tortilla chips
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1. Divide chips among six plates; set aside. In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese. Sprinkle with onions and tomato. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 653 calories, 35 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,460 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Cheesy Nachos
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.