Easy Cheesy Nachos Recipe
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) tortilla chips
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1. Divide chips among six plates; set aside. In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese. Sprinkle with onions and tomato. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 653 calories, 35g fat (15g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1460mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Easy Cheesy Nachos
"I needed something quick for a cookout we were having. I saw this recipe just before our guests arrived. I did not use the chili, as the kids were little that I was making it for. It was SO EASY...THEY LOVED IT...and I'll make sure I make it again soon."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.