Easy Cheesecake Pie
This is so quick, you’ll have it ready in less than 10 minutes. And it’s so good! —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 carton (24.3 ounces) Philadelphia ready-to-serve cheesecake filling
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed Oreos (about 12 cookies), divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine cheesecake filling and 1-1/4 cups crushed
- cookies. Spoon into crust; sprinkle with remaining cookies. Chill
- until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 443 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.