Easy Cheese-Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe
- 25 medium fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups (12 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. In a large saucepan, boil peppers in water for 5-10 minutes (the longer you boil the peppers, the milder they become). Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each jalapeno half; sprinkle with bacon.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: About 4 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Easy Cheese-Stuffed Jalapenos(10)
Sort By :
I omitted grated cheese, did not boil the peppers and placed bacon on top. Found best way to remove seeds and membrane was to use the handle end of a teaspoon. Ideally need surgical gloves, mask and goggles! Then I used a piping bag to insert cream cheese and put in oven at 350 for 20 mins. Mmmmmmmm
I did not boil the peppers, but grilled them after stuffing. They were great!
I have made these when my family gets together and everyone likes them. Do wear gloves if making a lot my hands did burn.
These made a wonderful snack. Be careful not to boil them too long if you want them to look nice and firm as an appetizer.
I added cooked, crumbled pork sausage to the cream cheese mixture, and omitted the bacon. Awesome!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >