Easy Cheese Drop Biscuits
It's hard to believe that these buttery bites call for only a few items. "I keep the ingredients for these biscuits on hand because my sons just love them," writes Marla Miller from Englewood, Tennessee.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients until blended. Drop by
- rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield:
- 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 274 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.