Easy Cheese Drop Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Cheese Drop Biscuits(3)
Sort By :
I liked the flavor the sour cream gave in combination with the cheese. Quite tasty!
My grown children still love these biscuits, as does everyone I've ever made them for. I use the self-rising flour and make as directed.
Easy to make with ingredients on hand. Made 1/2 recipe for 4 people. Substituted all-purpose flour adding baking powder & salt as directed. They turned out too salty....the salt overpowered the taste of the cheese. May try again cutting the salt in half. I had to bake them 35 minutes.