Easy Cheese Broccoli Soup Recipe
“My husband is diabetic, and I’m watching my weight. This soup fits our diets perfectly,” writes Carol Colvin from Derby, New York. Friends and family will never guess it only takes just 15 minutes to make!
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, onion, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in broccoli and potatoes; heat through. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 135 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 521 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Easy Cheese Broccoli Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC