- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, onion, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in broccoli and potatoes; heat through. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cheese Soup in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p46
Reviews for Easy Cheese Broccoli Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2010
My family loves this soup and since it is so quick and easy, I dont mind making it whenever it is requested.
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2010
This soup was good although I've had better. I would make it again because it's so simple and quick to make.