Easy Cheese Broccoli Soup Recipe
“My husband is diabetic, and I’m watching my weight. This soup fits our diets perfectly,” writes Carol Colvin from Derby, New York. Friends and family will never guess it only takes just 15 minutes to make!
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, onion, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in broccoli and potatoes; heat through. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cheese Soup in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p46
Reviews for Easy Cheese Broccoli Soup(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2010
My family loves this soup and since it is so quick and easy, I dont mind making it whenever it is requested.
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2010
This soup was good although I've had better. I would make it again because it's so simple and quick to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Broccoli Cheese Soup >
- Broccoli Soup >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Soup >
- Cheese Soup Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Cream Soups >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >