Easy Cappuccino Recipe
Traditionally, a cappuccino is one part espresso mixed with one part steamed milk, then topped with one part foamed milk. This recipe lets you duplicate your favorite coffeehouse beverage, minus the specialized equipment.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Place milk in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms. Continue whisking until foam measures 1/3 cup; set aside.
- Pour Easy Espresso into a mug; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Easy Cappuccino in The Taste of Home Cookbook
Reviews for Easy Cappuccino(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Hot Beverages >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >