Easy Caesar Coleslaw
This cool, crisp coleslaw is a great compliment to any meal. “I adapted this colorful, tangy dish from a more time-consuming recipe I had. It’s easy to double or triple for potlucks, too.” Maryrose DeGroot - State College, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a salad bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, tomatoes and cheese. Add
- salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with
- green onion. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 152 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.