Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Everyone will simply devour this savory and delicious dip with shredded chicken throughout. The spicy kick makes it perfect football-watching food, and the recipe always brings raves. —Janice Foltz, Hershey, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:21 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken.
- 2. Transfer to an 8-in.-square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
3 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 77 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC