Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Guys of all ages will simply devour this savory and delicious dip with shredded chicken throughout. The spicy kick makes it perfect football-watching food, and the recipe always brings raves. —Janice Foltz, Hershey, Pennsylvania
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce
- until smooth; stir in chicken.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated
- through. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 3 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 77 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.