Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 420 calories, 35g fat (13g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 585mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Easy Broccoli Salad
"very good recipe, will make it often"
"Very good, I like the fact it is a two serving recipe. Will be on my menu many more times!"
"This is a go-to recipe for picnics and gatherings as it is so delicious and easy! Depending on what I have on hand, at times I will also add cherry tomatoes and/or diced red pepper for some extra color and/or craisins for a hint of sweetness. SO good!!"
"This is one of our favorite broccoli dishes. easy. Easier when you purchase chopped broccoli. Very good."
"Yummmm! I love this recipe. I had something similar to this at Honey Baked Ham and just HAD to have the recipe! SO glad I found it here!"
"I made this salad last night for company. Initally I was concerned because the dressing seemed quite minimal compared to other broccoli salads I had eaten in the past. I used white balsamic vinegar that I had on hand. The dish was not slathered in mayonnaise yet the flavour was fantastic and. I was very pleased with the finished product! This is now in my KEEPER file. Love thiks recipe."
"I usually use apple cider vinegar in mine. Other than that at our house we love this recipe, it isnt a BBQ without it."
"I added 1/3 cup of raisins to the recipe, which gave it some extra texture and sweetness. This receipe is a winner and so easy to make."
"If I wanted to make this as salad for 6 or 8 what should I do? I am a new cook.m"