Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe
After sampling this salad at a barbecue, the recipe was given to me without any measurements. I can toss to together, and it turns out great everytime. -Sara Sherlock Pork Alice, British Columbia
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 420 calories, 35 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 585 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC