After sampling this salad at a barbecue, the recipe was given to me without any measurements. I can toss to together, and it turns out great everytime. -Sara Sherlock Pork Alice, British Columbia
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Salad in Reminisce Extra August 2005, p52
Reviews for Easy Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review