- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/3 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Place cream in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms. Continue whisking until foam measures 1/3 cup; set aside.
- Pour Easy Espresso into a cup; pour in remaining hot cream. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Easy Breve in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2007
Reviews for Easy Breve
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review