Easy Breezy Turkey Loaf Recipe
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup garden-style spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, onion, egg, salt and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Pat into an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Spread remaining spaghetti sauce over loaf. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Breezy Turkey Loaf(5)
Sort By :
My husband was in love with this meal the first time I made it and it couldn't have been easier to make!
haven't made it yet. too much sodium
maybe a little dry, but I supposed that's expected with lean ground turkey. Excellent flavor and so easy.
I used the Ragu Parmesean and Romano sauce plus added chopped green pepper and it was delicious!!!!! Super easy and doesn't even taste like turkey!!! Yummo!!
I have several meatloaf recipes that I really like, but this might be my new favorite. It has great flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Meatloaf Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Turkey Dinner Recipes >