Easy Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg substitute. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- 2. Heat another large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; add one tortilla. Top with 1/3 cup cheese, scant 2 tablespoons bacon, 1 cup egg mixture and one tortilla. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 3. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, bacon and eggs, spraying pan as needed. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
3 wedges with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon sour cream : 299 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 164mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Easy Breakfast Quesadillas
"This was really good and easy too!"