Easy Bourbon Chocolate-Pecan Pie Recipe
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 1. Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges. Sprinkle chocolate chips into pastry shell. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter, brown sugar, bourbon, flour and vanilla until smooth. Stir in 1 cup pecans. Pour into pastry shell; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Easy Bourbon Chocolate-Pecan Pie
"This recipe actually calls for two regular 9-inch pie crusts, so for Thanksgiving it made two pies. I used everything, even the bourbon, and it gave the pie a nice kick. Everyone loved it. If you don't like extremely rich desserts, I would leave out the chocolate chips."
"I made this pie without the bourbon, and it was delicious."