- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges. Sprinkle chocolate chips into pastry shell. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter, brown sugar, bourbon, flour and vanilla until smooth. Stir in 1 cup pecans. Pour into pastry shell; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Bourbon Chocolate-Pecan Pie in Country Woman October/November 2012, p34
Reviews for Easy Bourbon Chocolate-Pecan Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2012
"I made this pie without the bourbon, and it was delicious."