Easy Blueberry Muffins
Blueberry muffins are so easy to make with little effort. They are so delicious and are ready in no time.Janie Ramming, Duncan, Oklahoma
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and sugar. In another bowl,
- combine the buttermilk, oil and eggs. Stir into dry ingredients just
- until moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at
- 400° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Editor's Note: As a substitute for each cup of self-rising flour, place 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a measuring cup. Add all-purpose flour to measure 1 cup.