Easy Blueberry Cream Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the sugars, flour, salt and nutmeg. Add 2 cups blueberries, butter and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. stir in remaining berries.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Combine topping ingredients; serve with pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 344 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Easy Blueberry Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.