Easy Blueberry Cream Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the sugars, flour, salt and nutmeg. Add 2 cups blueberries, butter and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. stir in remaining berries.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Combine topping ingredients; serve with pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 344 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Blueberry Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.