- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Sprinkle marshmallows in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Prepare cake batter according to package directions; pour over the marshmallows. Spoon pie filling over batter. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool. Frost with whipped topping. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Easy Black Forest Torte
Sort By :
Easy breezy. Love black forest cake and this was so easy and yummy
This was an outstanding hit for my husbands birthday and the gang we had over to celebrate loved it. DELICIOUS!!!
do you really bake it for a hour i did and it burnt on me
I have made this recipe many times. It is easy to make and is always a hit in any group. We love it!
This recipe is a definite keeper! I used 1/2 water and 1/2 Amaretto in the cake mix and it was amazing!