- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- Drain tomatoes, reserving juice. Cut up tomatoes; place in a large bowl. Add juice and all remaining ingredients; stir until combined.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to Mexican food. Yield: about 4 cups.
Originally published as Easy Black Bean Salsa in Country Extra July 1998, p49
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Easy Black Bean Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Easy Salsa Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salsa Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >