Easy Beef Stew Recipe
This recipe transforms leftover cooked roast beef into a homey stew.—Valerie Cook, Hubbard, Iowa
- 2 cups cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, liquid drained and reserved
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, optional
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the beef, vegetables, soups and seasonings. Heat through. If desired, add reserved vegetable liquid to thin the stew. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 301 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 1421mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Easy Beef Stew
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC