Easy Beef and Noodles Recipe
- 1/2 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 4-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1. In a skillet, saute steak, onion and mushrooms in oil for 6-7 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Set noodle seasoning packet aside. In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add noodles; cook until tender. Drain. Add noodles, contents of seasoning packets and remaining water to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 251 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 631 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Beef and Noodles
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.