I discovered this recipe in a magazine years ago and adapted it to fit my family's tastes. It's a very fast and flavorful meal.—Mildred Pavek, Eagle River, Wisconsin
Recommended: 42 Better-for-You Pasta Recipes
- 1/2 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 4-1/4 cups water, divided
- In a skillet, saute steak, onion and mushrooms in oil for 6-7 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Set noodle seasoning packet aside. In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add noodles; cook until tender. Drain. Add noodles, contents of seasoning packets and remaining water to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Beef and Noodles in Country Woman January/February 2000, p35
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Beef and Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review