This recipe is an easy way to add more healthy fish to your diet. It has a wonderful Cajun flavor and is also very fresh tasting with the lemon slices.—Caroline Shively c/o Eva Synalovski, New York, New York
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 8 lemon slices
- 8 green pepper rings
- 8 sweet red pepper rings
- 2 slices onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with butter-flavored spray. Place fillets in dish; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Top with lemon, peppers and onion; sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Baked Tilapia in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Baked Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review