Easy Baked Rhubarb Dessert Recipe
This is a very tasty and attractive dessert. It's great served warm with ice cream.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour YIELD:16-20 servings
- 4 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package yellow or white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Ice cream, optional
- 1. Place rhubarb in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the dry gelatin powder, sugar and cake mix. Pour water evenly over dry ingredients; drizzle with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until rhubarb is tender. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
One serving (1 each) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC