- 4 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package yellow or white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Ice cream, optional
- Place rhubarb in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the dry gelatin powder, sugar and cake mix. Pour water evenly over dry ingredients; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until rhubarb is tender. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Easy Baked Rhubarb Dessert(8)
Sort By :
Interesting but certainly not outstanding. It tastes like a cake mix and is nothing special. It might be a fun cake to make with the grandkids but is nothing that I would make for family and friends.
made this recipe for years, always is well liked
This dessert was quick, simple & delicious even though I missed adding the sugar! I will definitely make it again the same way.
VERY good and super easy!!! My kind of cooking!!!!
This is so good and really easy to make. It was gone by the next day.